Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mini Review: Divided by Friday: Prove It

I am going to try to knock out a few posts today today to get me through the Labor Day weekday. In order to do that, I am going to have to cut my usual review length short.

Prove It (EP) [+video]First up is Divided by Friday. Due to the fact that they seem to like releasing EPs, this is their fifth album in 3 years. They have a Ivoryline feel. Most of the songs are Rock/Alternative, with Face to Face being the only ballad.

When a good band releases an EP my only disappointment is that it's too short, and such is the case again. As such I am going to give it only 4.25 Emeralds. It will go into the intial mix for this years PVA's, and we'll see how it goes from there. As the title says, they will have to Prove It.

One Down. Have you listened to the EP? Do You Like It? Please comment. As always, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment