If it weren't for all of you readers I would simply be doing a diary. A blogger is nothing without readers. So I will attempt to convey my thanks with this post. If I miss your country, please don't be offended. I just haven't caught the up to the minute stats. The rankings were compiled last night. Oh, and by the way, the United States is by far and away the biggest readership, but this is for my International fans only.
So, The Top 10 Nations That Read The WENC Night Beat.
- #10- A Three Way Tie Between China, Hungary, and Slovenia (Koszonom szepen and Najlepsa hvala) Not even going to try on the Chinese
- #9 - Latvia (Paldies)
- #8 - France (merci beaucoup)
- #7 - Netherlands (Dank u zeer)
- #6 - Germany (Vielen Dank)
- #5 - Poland (Dziekuje)
- #4 - Sweden (Tak sa mycket)
- #3 - Canada (Thank You Very Much and merci beaucoup)
- #2 - Russia (Spasiba)
- #1 - Denmark (Mange Tak)
Once again, Thank You Very Much for your continued patronage. I hope you are blessed and informed. The next time I do a post like this I hope I can testify to a whole lot more nations. Maybe even a veritable Parade of Nations, like in the Olympic Games.