Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Sunday, January 16, 2011

And The Nominees Are: Pop

When there are sufficient entries to warrant, the number of possible nominees shall be reduced until a final group of Seven (7) Nominees shall be obtained. In cases where the eligible releases for the year shall be less than Seven, the category shall consist of the releases in their entirety.

The nominees for the First Platinum Vinyl Award in the Category of Best Pop Album are:
There are many more Categories to be announced, so keep The WENC Night Beat bookmarked as the entire list of nominees are revealed. Please feel free to use the comments to vote for who you think should win or to tell me who you think deserved a nomination that I may have snubbed. I am doing this on my own, so I do not think I have caught all the releases. While I will not promise to extend the list of nominees, If I agree with your selection I will include it in an honorable mention post after the Awards. All I ask is that you follow these simple rules:
  • Eligibility: October 1, 2009-September 30, 2010
  • Content: Christian or Generally Regarded As Christian (GRAC) [ex. Creed, Evanescence, U2]
  • Best of albums are allowed but not Specialty/Holiday or Various/Multiple artists
  • The Apocalyptica Exception: A group provides instrumentals only and relies on guest vocals
Adherence to these ground rules will result in a better experience for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment