Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, September 15, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different

Just want to give my loyal readers a heads up. Your Favorite DJ is also a writer and aspiring author. Tomorrow this blog will publish two posts as part of the "Interview with a Character" blog fest hosted by Melissa at The Undeveloped Story. These Characters are as much part of me as my love for music. If you are also a writer and can crank out one of these interviews quickly enough, go to her blog and sign up, she would love to have more join up.

In the meantime I invite you to read the interviews that I have done with the most important man in the American West, General John Lee Anderson, and the most elusive cat burglar on the European Continent, Lioness.

I'm still staying up on tunes, and I am currently listening to the new releases of The Devil Wears Prada and We Came As Romans. I hope to have a review of both CD's up on site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment