Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mini Review: Committed

Committed  is a vocal band in the same vein as Take 6. They won one of the music talent shows out there today, this one NBC's The Sing Off. While it is not technically Christian, I have seen it promoted on Christian sites, so I am going to go with it.

CommittedTheir sound is definitely R&B/Motown, and consists of mostly love songs, and a lot of covers (Let's Stay Together: Al Green, Sweet Home Alabama: Lynyrd Skynyrd). There is a Gospel Song. It is a good album. Sorry for the short post.

I am going to give this CD 4.25 Emeralds. I usually go for stuff that makes me jump a bit more. But it is smooth Motown music. I recommend it highly.

That should do it for the weekend. I'll be back live with you on Tuesday. Have a great (Union) Labor Day Weekend to everyone in The States. As Always I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment