Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Music

It's January 2012, and the Music Industry is slowly getting back from its Christmas Break. Soon you will get to hear the Official Opinion on all the New Releases. I mean, really, once you hear it from The Night Beat, does anyone else really matter? Things get underway next Tuesday, and there are three releases awaiting us (actually, there are 7 but four are multiple artist compilations. Two are worth mention here.

Give Us Rest (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys]).  This is the end of the road folks. David Crowder Bands final album. I became a fan very late, with Church Music. This one will not disappoint. It is Two Discs, and a whopping 34 tracks. I can't wait to give my verdict.

Leave it up to the Rend Collective Experiment, Ireland's Modern Worship sensation to pull a fast one on The Night Beat. I was in the midst of compiling my 2012 Wish List and had not yet gotten to Modern Worship. I was about to suggest that RCE come out with a release, and here they are first out of the gate. Thank You.

Happy New Year from The Night Beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment