Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Wishlist: Gospel

Here it is already 2012 and I haven't even begun my wish list for this year. We'll I have, but I have a lot of genres to go, so it sounds a whole lot more dramatic (or is that melodramatic) if I say I haven't. We move on to Gospel Music.

I think the Big Release in this Category I want to see is a new Forever Jones release. And I mean new. I know that they released a Deluxe CD this year, but that isn't really new. I want all new tunes.

Actually my other wish in this category is for another newbie. Vashawn Mitchell also had his debut in 2010 and I think it is about time for his sophomore release as well.

One other note. In 2010 I put The Washington Projects here because their sound was more R&B than Hip Hop. I would be expecting another release from them in 2012, but, with Je'kob Washington producing his solo debut, Minor Setbacks for Major Comeups, which is under consideration for a PVA in Hip Hop in 2011, the situation for this duo is somewhat murky.

Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment