Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heating It Up: Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Quarter Nominees - Rock

We finally come to the end of the genre based nominees for this quarter with Rock. Again, we were well represented. Eleven entries for this one too.

Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Quarter Nominees

Like I Said, nearly a dozen entries. This is good. Even though it makes my job a lot more difficult, I like it when the genre's are well represented.

Rock

  • Ashes Remain - What I've Become
  • For King and Country - For King and Country EP (D)
  • Icon For Hire - Scripted
  • Manic Drive - Epic
  • Maylene & The Sons of Disaster - IV
  • Needtobreathe - The Reckoning
  • Rapture Ruckus - Open Your Eyes
  • Rush of Fools - We Once Were
  • Switchfoot - Vice Verses (5)
  • Heather Williams - This Time Around (5)
We had Two Perfect 5's this time around with Switchfoot and Heather Williams. Now that things are finished it's time to put every entry in the pool and start whittling them down. I know I am only in my second year but I'm already thinking of mixing things up, maybe making up a fan survey to see who you think makes the grade. But that can wait. Please feel free to make your thoughts known in the comments. As always, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment