Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Heat is On: PVA 2011 3rd Qtr Nominees - Rock

We're back. I really need to get my computer fixed, or replaced. Relying on the library for my computer access can be trying. Of course since they have Verizon for an ISP that explains a lot of the problems getting up again. They must have the worst customer service in the world.

PVA Third Quarter Nominations

ROCK

I had planned this post for Monday, but things kind of went askew. We wont say much in introduction except that was a crowded field this quarter as well.
This one was easy. All these are worthy to win, though Hyland, TFK and Eowyn could wind up being the front runners. Especially Eowyn. This "Chick" has gotten better with each album. I was blown away with Silent Screams, but this time. She is in full Amy Lee mode with Beautiful Ashes. Don't believe me? Check Out the Video for Beautiful Ashes below


What do you think. Agree? Disagree? Especially on Eowyn. Comment Below. Any that I missed?

That concludes things for this quarter. As always, I am Awaiting Your Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment