Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Sunday, April 8, 2012

MVM: Resurrection Sunday Edition

It's Resurrection Sunday, or to the rest of the people, Easter. I hope all of you in Night Beat land are enjoying a wonderful day. And to my Jewish readers, Happy Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread. It actually sorta coincides this time. And it should. The Last Supper was a Passover Meal.

I thought I would do a special Music Video Monday on a Sunday. The regular Music Video Monday will come as scheduled. This is a bonus edition.

I will begin with The Easter Song, written by Annie Herring and the 2nd Chapter of Acts, and covered by Flashback Friday subject Keith Green.

Next We Go to Don Francisco and He's Alive.

And We conclude with Rise Again, by Dallas Holm.

Have A Wonderful Easter. He is Risen. He is Risen Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment