Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Video Monday: Run Kid Run

Welcome to the latest edition of Music Video Monday. We Have moved into the Videos for albums released in the First Quarter of the 2012 Nomination Year (October - December, 2011). There were no Children's Music Entries, and While Folk had an entry, nothing on the video front so far. Last week we had Lights and Satellites and Sirens in the Electronica genre. Gospel also had nothing yet, so we move on to Alternative.

I know it's only April, but I couldn't help but think. Winter forgot us here in the Northeast (not that I'm complaining), though sometimes I think we're getting winter in the Spring. Will Summer Forget Us. This is Deas Vail and Summer Forgets Me.

John Mark McMillan has improved quite a bit since I considered The Medicine to be unlistenable back in 2010. I liked Economy, his latest release, and it is in the running for the 2012 PVA's. This is Sheet of Night from Economy

Finally we have Run Kid Run and Daylight from their album Patterns.


Next week we will move on to Pop, a very well represented genre in the First Quarter of 2012. Until the next Music Video Monday, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment