Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Spelled BIRTHDAY

Today is my Birthday. I won't tell you how old I am but I will say that that Liberal Gaia Worshipping Money Grab day is younger than I. Not that money grabbing is bad, just Gaia Worship.

I will make my annual appeal, since I predate Earth Day, I hereby proclaim Earth Day to Be Birth Day and order all Environmental Organizations to Cease Celebration and Sign all proceeds over to their rightful owner. That would be me (cue crickets). Two can play at this wealth re-distribution game. I will be out grabbing all the free Birthday goodies I can, so posting may be erratic this week, but I will try.

Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday & good luck with your plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. Never hutrs to try. I asked nicely enough

      Delete