Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Frozen Chosen: Modern Worship

This has got to be the most oxymoronic title I have ever put on a post, since Modern Worship is supposed to be the answer to the Church Malady known as being "stiff" (aka Frozen Chosen) but I couldn't resist.

Modern Worship had a very good showing this quarter, with almost two dozen possible entries. Of course such a large pool means a lot of work next spring, but I would rather that than have to count the number of entrants on one hand (Do You Hear Me Children's Music?). Just as an aside, I am typing this post while listening to TFK's The End is the Beginning. I can see a very good recommendation coming for this release. It drops next Tuesday. Let's get on to the list.

Modern Worship

  • All Sons and Daughters - Season One
  • Jon Bauer - Forevermore
  • Bethel Music - The Loft Sessions
  • Andy Cherry - Nothing Left To Fear
  • Cornerstone Church Worship - The Heart Revolution
  • Gateway Next - Look Up
  • Aaron Gillespie - Echo Your Song (Live)
  • Kari Jobe - Where I Found You
  • One Sonic Society - Forever Reign
  • Parachute Band - Matins : Vespers
  • Passion 2012 - White Flag
  • Rend Collective Experiment - Homemade Worship by Handmade People
  • Sanctuary - Reveal
  • Michael W. Smith - Decades of Worship
  • Starfield - The Kingdom
  • Various Artists - Awaken My Soul: Songs of Redemption
  • Various Artists - Maranatha Music: How Great is our God
  • Various Artists - Mission Worship: Come People of the Risen King
  • Various Artists - Worship Together: 25 Favorite Worship Songs
  • Vineyard Music - I Love Your Presence: Live From Phoenix
  • Worship Central - Spirit Break Out
  • Worth Dying For - Live Riot
Whew! That was a lot. Like I said previously, too many is better than none. I will continue to dribble these out throughout the week. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment