Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, January 26, 2015

MVM Special Edition: Rude Snow

Welcome to a special End of The World As We Know It edition of Music Video Monday. If you've been anywhere near a TV you may have heard that Approximately 5 light years worth of Snow is about to converge on the Northeast. Sabre Tooth Tigers and Wooly Mammoths have already surfaced and are roaming the streets. Oh, sorry, my bad. Those are just the DPW workers. It's only 18 inches folks! Have you no Prestone in your veins anymore?! Are you New Englanders or are you Floridian Wimps. (Sadly, I think I know the answer to that one).

I thought it fun to do something a bit different. I've been hearing a song on the radio quite a bit (almost to the point of Grandma Got Run over... nauseating, but not yet). It's called Rude, or "marry that girl, marry her anyway." It's an interesting song, and since I never got the girl I wanted to say yes, it' gives me a bit of mixed feelings. First of all, even though it's the girls yes that really matters, it's never a good Idea to get off on the wrong foot with the in laws, especially by eloping. At least he wants to put a ring on the finger instead of shacking up. But still, the dad isn't rude, and looking at the guy, I don't know if I'd want to have my daughter marry him anyway. So here's the original video.

And here's a funny parody. It's from the dad's pov. 14 million views can't be wrong.
Well that concludes this special edition. Enjoy it and keep safe out there. I don't know when we shall resume our regularly scheduled Music Video Monday, there is still a lot of other stuff to get done. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment