Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, June 6, 2014

MVM Special Edition: Video by A New Artist

Video by A New Artist. There is some wiggle room with this category as to "new" but not much. Sometimes they are debut, sometimes major label debut, and sometimes it's just that I just now heard of them. And isn't that all that really matters? Anyway we picked the five best videos by some of the up and comers. And the nominees are.

Beautiful Love, +ShineBrightBaby 
Goin' Home, +WHOSOEVER SOUTH 
God of the Impossible, +Everfound 
He is With Us, +LoveAndTheOutcome 
K.I.D.S., +Farah Loux 
I hope you enjoy watching these nominees as much as I did while making the picks. I encourage you to vote for your favorite in the comments. Video of The Year is next. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment