Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, June 2, 2014

Music Video Monday: When The Crazy Kicks In I Need You Now

It's ladies night here at the +The WENC Night Beat. I've finally gotten clearance to share some videos I've been itching to for a few weeks now. We're all supposed to be concerned about things spiritual in the CCM world, but it is an undeniable fact that we have some smoking hot ladies at the forefront of the industry, and that is a very good thing.

We begin with an artist I have followed since the beginning. Tiffany Arbuckle, now Tiffany Arbuckle Lee (no, she isn't related to Jon). She goes by the stage name Plumb. This is Need You Now.
Next up is another lovely lady, Francesca Battistelli. Musically speaking I've gone hot and cold with her, as sometimes she can get a bit too country sounding for me. She went all pop in her latest release. This is When The Crazy Kicks In

Finally, a few guys. The night beat presents Cor Captis. This is the video for Heart Capture off their debut EP, which you can get for free on NoiseTrade.

That does it for this edition of Music Video Monday. Hopefully some other videos will soon be freed up. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment