Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, June 7, 2014

MVM Special Edition: Video of The Year

The final video category is upon us. Video of The Year. The five nominees in this category were deemed to be the best of all the videos in the pool, regardless of genre. These are the creme de la creme. (A little French culture for y'all). And the nominees are.

Bombs Away, +Jonathan Thulin 
I Don't Deserve You, +Paul van Dyk feat Plumb
K.I.D.S., +Farah Loux 
Unstable, +Anberlin 
Waiting Alone, +SHINY TOY GUNS 
Like I said, the creme de la creme. Watching these gave you a certain WOW. And in some cases creeped you out. You can check all the nominees at the nomination page. I will do  more posts for the New Artist, Artist, Song and Album of The Year. And then we shall be done until the awards. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment