Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Video Monday: Heart of A Child

Welcome to the latest edition of Music Video Monday, where we at The Night Beat endeavor to bring you the best music videos from among the CCM (at least how I define it) world. We begin with a concept video by Close Your Eyes entitled Carry You off of their album Empty Hands and Heavy Hearts. It's a reminder that Love Survives All, Even Death. We move on to a Live Concert Video. Thrash Fans rejoice. This is As I Lay Dying and Paralyzed, off of their album Decas.
This one goes down as a Hybrid Live/Concept, but we keep it hard. This is Righteous Vendetta and John The Revelator off of Lawless

Back to Concert Video, though done outside, so I guess it goes as Hybrid as well. Beware the Wolves at the Gate and their Heralds. This is off We are The Ones.


We finish with a Concept Video, though I would say it is interesting. Their was an old Minolta Camera ad campaign that said "From the Mind of Minolta". Let's just leave this as "From the Mind of A Plea For Purging". This is Heart of A Child off of The Life and Death of A Plea For Purging. I had originally planned to combine Hard Rock and Rock into One Post, but as I started looking I found too many videos to make that feasible. Next Monday we will continue with Rock. Among other things, it will be Amy Lee time once again. Until then I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment