Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Following The Beat

Time to take a little break from the music and engage in a little shameless self promotion. Without it who would know The Night Beat even exists. I know I have a lot of readers, though followers are few. Take a risk. Make it official. Follow The Night Beat.

Due to the demise of Google Friend Connect, people with Blogger Blogs have had to do a little scrambling to keep our followers. I probably have been a little slower at it than the rest, but I am getting to it. Here are a few ways that you can keep up with things.
  • Twitter: Right now @wencdj is my personal twitter account, as well as that of The Night Beat. Music, personal insights, just about anything can be found here. I may have to do a Night Beat and Personal account soon, but for now there's just one.
  • NetworkedBlogs: This is my fallback position right now for blog followers. You can follow The WENC Night Beat here. I would appreciate it greatly.
  • Facebook: I still feel like I've crossed over to the dark side with this one. Anyway, I have both a Personal Page and a Night Beat Fan Page.
  • Google+ : This one is still a work in progress. It is currently just my personal page, but I am going to be creating a Night Beat Page here as well.
That really is all I have to say for now. I intend to get a YouTube channel up one of these days, mainly because I have a stash of mp4 music videos (obtained legally, though free) that not only would I like to share with my readers, since I have an ancient computer, putting them online may be my only way to enjoy them. That is for a later time, however.

On a humorous note, I was thinking I should get on that Google+ page. The Night Beat needs something to fall back on when Facebook drops below $5 within a month and gets delisted. Everybody wondered in G+ was doomed, but they didn't remember that Google has tons of dough and makes more by the second. Facebook has users, but revenue, not so much. That ends this post of shameless self-promotion. We will return shortly to our regular music commentary. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment