Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Frozen Chosen: Cold Steel

This quarter was a good one for Heavy Metal, and especially 80's Metal fans. Sure there were only seven qualifying releases this time around, but one of them was Feel The Power by Montreal Based Blessed By a Broken Heart. A Perfect Metal Album. Hair Metal is back, and none too soon.

Hard Rock and Heavy Metal

  • Advocate - Trial and Error
  • Before Their Eyes - Redemption
  • Beware the Neverending - The Next Level
  • Blessed By A Broken Heart - Feel The Power
  • I The Breather - Truth and Purpose
  • Impending Doom - Baptized in Filth
  • My Children, My Bride - My Children, My Bride
Just one more post to the wrap-up. Rock is Next, and it is a huge one. Fourteen made the cut this quarter. Maybe I have to raise the bar. We'll leave that to the judging rounds next spring. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment