Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Polar Vortex Polka: The 2014 2nd Quarter - Alternative

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me. Thanks to the magic of scheduling we are doing alternative on automatic, since I am out celebrating my birthday. So let's not waste any more time that could be spent on cake and ice cream.

Alternative Rock

  • Michael Boggs - More Like A Lion
  • Future of Forestry - Piano and Strings Sessions
  • Jars of Clay - Inlandia: The Remix Collection EP
  • Jars of Clay - Jars 20 Stage It: Debut Album
  • Kings Kaleidoscope - Live In Color
  • John Mark MacMillan - Borderland
  • Switchfoot - Fading West
  • Jonathan Thulin - The White Room Deluxe
Future of Forestry was born for Strings and Piano, their emo style is perfect for it. And I really can't say enough about Kings Kaleidoscope. I have said a lot already.

Regular Rock is next. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment