Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, April 18, 2014

Polar Vortex Polka: The 2014 2nd Quarter - Adult Contemporary

We begin the single genre posts as we continue with our 2nd Quarter of 2014 wrap up. For those new to the Night Beat, I am counting from October 1-September 30, a Platinum Vinyl Award Eligibility Year, not a calendar year. 

Adult Contemporary had 6 entries this quarter. Without further ado.

Adult Contemporary/Inspirational

  • Audrey Assad - O Happy Fault
  • Dave Barnes - Golden Days
  • Dave Barnes - Love Songs
  • Jason Gray - Love Will Have The Final Word
  • City Harbor - City Harbor
  • Red Roots - Triplicity
Of all the entries, the fact that I liked Red Roots is my only sign of concern. They are obviously country, but they have a radio presence that is not to country, and it was enjoyable, so I have put them into the AC category. Gospel is next. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment