Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PVA 2011 Nominees - Album Of The Year

The Second Annual Platinum Vinyl Awards now officially begins with the announcing of the Nominees in each category. This year I will only be revealing an abridged list of the nominees in my post. I encourage you to check out the Full List of Nominees by clicking on the link.


We begin with the Best Album/Album of the Year nominees. I am hitting the rewind button on the announcement posts. I am putting up the full list of nominees on my blog, and I encourage you to check out the list there. If the page is down at the time, check later. I am still working on the Song Category, but I will be putting it up live.

Gospel/R&B Album of The Year
  • Angel & Chanelle - Trinitee 5:7
  • The Awakening of Le'Andria Johnson - Le'Andria Johnson
  • Church on The Moon - Deitrick Haddon
  • Dominionaire - Canton Jones
  • Something Big - Mary Mary
  • What if We Were Real- Mandisa
  • YRM: Your Righteous Mind - Donald Lawrence
Pop Album of The Year
  • Bryce Avery: His Instruments, Your Voices - The Rocket Summer
  • Get In, I'm Driving - Ginny Owens
  • The Mission Field - Blessid Union of Souls
  • My Brain Says Stop But My Heart Says Go - FM Static
  • Time and Space - Miss Angie
  • The Valley - Eisley
  • You Got My Attention - Dara Maclean
Rock Album of The Year
  • Beautiful Ashes - Eowyn
  • Love Riot - Worth Dying For
  • Move - Third Day
  • Scripted - Icon For Hire
  • This Time Around - Heather Williams
  • Vice Verses - Switchfoot
  • We Do What We Want - Emery
Album of The Year
  • Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars
  • Destiny - Beckah Shae
  • Dream With Me - Jackie Evancho
  • Music Inspired by The Story - Various Artists
  • This Time Around - Heather Williams
  • Until We have Faces - Red
  • Vice Verses - Switchfoot
  • What if We Were Real - Mandisa
That concludes the look at the Album of the Year. Again, for the full list of nominees click the highlighted link. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment