Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Video Monday: Dance Edition

This is a short one. Even though I had plenty of Dance Music represented, not so in the Video World. Beckah Shae was actually the only one to do anything. So I am sharing the official music video for #putyourloveglasseson.


I really don't want to have such a short video post, so I am going to combine this with Rock/Worship/Techno group Worth Dying for. There are two videos, but I see them as one song. Destroy and Savior. "We Stand,We Rise, We Give Our Lives" is the theme for both, so they are united.


I chose this video someone did mixing the Transformers with Savior by WDF. Considering that the Bible says we are to be Transformed by the renewing of our minds, it really fits. Plus, It is beyond cool.

That concludes this edition of Music Video Monday. Enjoy the Rest of President's Day (or Wahington's Birthday). Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment