Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Rose by any other name

The time for the 2nd Annual Platinum Vinyl Awards is almost here. The Album of the Year Nominations are complete. I am currently working on Song of the Year Nominations as well as the General Field. A Fourth part, The Platinum Video Awards, is being assembled as well.


All I really need is a nickname. Everybody Has one. Grammys, Emmys, Doves, etc. What should mine be? I would really like the help of my friends on Triberr for this one too, considering the negative keywords. I was thinking of a few.
  • The Elpy's (as in LP, the original album). I like the sound of it and it's cute, but it has certain drawbacks, as in a certain Juvenile Pronunciation.
  • The PVA's - Its simply taking the first letters to make an acronym, but I always think of PVC Pipe from time to time.
  • The Gems - After all, I use an Emerald Rating instead of Stars.
That's all I have right now. Any thoughts? Use the comments below or contact me at Twitter. Use the hashmark #PVA2011. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment