Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Perfect Scale: The 2016 Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Quarter: Instrumental Gospel Folk Children

Do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti-do. That's the scale in question, just sayin. (What were you thinking I meant?). The musical reference is to announce that, for I believe the very first time ever (at least since the current genre expansion) had a quarter with at least one entry in every genre. Actually, that's part of the reason for the delay. I found out that NewReleaseToday and other sites aren't exactly reliable sources when it comes to Children's Music. So I had to do my own digging on Amazon. I found a bunch, including four for this quarter. The genre will be updated as the days go on, beginning with this one.

As is our custom, we roll out the quarters in ascending order starting with multiple genre postings for the orphan genres (those that don't make 5 entries. We have two of these this quarter). As is also our custom, these will be linked to Amazon for easy purchase to support The Night Beat. Do it. On to the nominees.

Folk/Folk Rock

Instrumental Music

Gospel/R&B

Children's Music

We are off and running. One more multi-genre posting to go and then we are on to the single genre posts. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment