Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, October 24, 2016

Music Video Monday: Tanks for The Memories

Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun. Welcome to an all new edition of Music Video Monday, where we share the greatest Music Videos in CCM and the GRAC Fringe. We have a full slate and the mix is on. We begin in the Rap and Hip Hop Genre. Derek Minor has been pretty prolific these days, and I guess practice makes perfect. Empire was Pure Platinum in 2015, and Reflection fell just short at 4.75 Emeralds. From Reflection, this is Until I'm Gone ft BJ the Chicago Kid.
From Rap to Hard Rock. Hard Southern Rock as in Disciple. Personally a dream tour for me would be Disciple-Third Day. Anyway, from the Perfect 5 Rated album Long Live The Rebels, this is the Lyric Video (with some images) of Erase.
Finally we move on to Rock or Electronic-Industrial or Dance-Synthpop. I'm really not sure which one at this point. What I am sure about is that these guys love playing with their kids toys. The video for the title cut of their latest album, Tanks, this is Satellites and Sirens.
That does it for this edition of Music Video Monday. We may be doubling or tripling up in the next few days as we try to clear a backlog of work. Just warning you. Until our next post, I am Awaiting Your Reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment