Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Video Monday: All I Have

Welcome back to our regularly scheduled edition of Music Video Monday. Every week we endeavor to bring you the best Music Videos in Christian Music, as well as the GRAC arena.

We begin this week with Colton Dixon. The former American Idol star is back with his second album, out on the 19th. From Anchor, this is More of You.
Next up we have the rapper Swoope, and he's dishing out some LSD. No worries though, I'm told it stands for Lust, Sin, Death.

And finally, we go to another rapper, this one simply known as NF. This is All I Have.
That does it for this edition of Music Video Monday. I am currently working on awarding the Video Awards for this years Platinum Vinyl Awards. I will keep you posted on the results, but right now the plan is to begin the video postings next Monday. We shall see. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment