Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Video Monday: Stranger Ways to be Disconnected

It's a special Music Video Monday here at night beat HQ. Today we say goodbye to one of the greatest alternative bands of all time, and at the same time welcome some up and coming rockers who are destined for great things.

Where do I begin. I really hate goodbyes, and perhaps that is where I should start. 12 years ago a Mutiny Started on the CCM Bounty, and it was led by none other than Mr. Christian. Stephen Christian that is, the lead singer of +Anberlin . The band has decided to call it quits after 12 years, and while I wasn't there for the full ride but once I got on I was hooked. The band is a regular at the Platinum Vinyl Awards and Vital and Devotion are both perfect albums. We go out with Stranger Ways. The Lowborn salute you.

Next we go to the newcomers. Veridia is a new FFR Rock Band that I have become quite fond of. I loved the debut EP and hey, Red and Demon Hunter are fans as well. That alone speaks volumes. The band knows how to Rock, but in their Music Video Monday Debut, they have decided to take on the Silent Movie era. Disconnected indeed.

For our final video we bring you another new band with a strange name. This is Artifex Pereo and To Listen and Say Nothing.

We never have nothing to say here at Night Beat HQ, but it is time to hang it up for now. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment