Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, November 12, 2012

Music Video Monday: God's Not Dead

Welcome back once again to Music Video Monday. I'm on auto pilot again today, seeing that it is Veteran's Day. To all those who serve and who served, a very heartfelt Thank You from the Night Beat. My Dad was a veteran, so I appreciate the sacrifice that you make for our country.

Newsboys recently released a live album from their God's Not Dead tour. This seems like a good time to share the Music Video for the Title Cut.

Flyleaf is moving on to a New Horizon. Life without Lacey. We're going to miss her. Such a powerful voice in such a little package. This again is the Music Video for the title song.

Finally, we run out of new material for the 1rs Quarter. Get into the Movie Studios everyone. I have one more video, and next week may be a few leftovers from past releases that just surfaced. We close things out with I Need A Miracle from Third Day and their latest (released just this week) Miracle.

That concludes this edition of Music Video Monday. I think next week will be a catch up. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment