Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Night Beat Rewind: October 2012

Welcome to the regularly scheduled edition of Night Beat Rewind. We kind of got a little sidetracked this month because of an over abundance of Christmas Music. That, combined with a whopping 47 entries of the non seasonal variety, makes for quite a long post. I am sure that I  will be testing you readers, but bear with me. Actually, most of them will be at the end, so stay with me.

As always, we begin with those releases which I say are:

Missing The Mark

Now since I get new readers every day, I will remind you that these releases aren't bad. Most are Okay as I would put it. It's just that I demand WOW to make the Platinum Vinyl Awards and these don't do it for me.

Perfect Platinum

I decided to put the ABR Christmas album here as well due to its Platinum Status, but it will be the only crossover between the lists. Of the Four, Gungor Really surprised, seeing that I am usually underwhelmed by the studio albums, but this live one, WOW.

Semi-Precious Metal

That concludes the October 2012 Wrap. The 4th Annual Platinum Vinyl Awards eligibility year is now underway. Keep it tuned here for all of the exclusive coverage. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment