Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Bells of Mannheim

Continuing with our Christmas Parade. We are beginning the parade with my must have bands during the Holiday Season. We Come to a band which has been synonymous with Christmas, and rightly so. Mannheim Steamroller embodies the season for a lot of us, with its fusion of electronica, classical music, and renaissance music. For me, I could listen to them all the time. Still, it's best not to overdue anything. Moderation is the key, which is why I mix in Annie Moses Band, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and others. This is the Carol of the Bells.

Flashback Friday is Tomorrow. The Christmas Parade resumes on Saturday. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment