Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Night Beat Christmas, Part Two

Continuing with the Christmas Music Video Playlist. No Christmas Should be without these artists. I will begin with my favorites. Mannheim Steamroller. This is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

Now we progress to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Another band that has put their stamp on the Christmas Music industry. First up is Christmas Canon. It's the classic edition with the children's choir. Simply Awesome. Unfortunately Atlantic Records will only give the link to the videos and have disabled the embed, so I give you the links to both Christmas Canon and Christmas Eve in Sarajevo. Enjoy them as I have. I will be able to pass on one TSO Video. The Rock version of Christmas Canon. Enjoy

If all of you thought you couldn't Rock out to Classical Music, or if your parents made you take up the violin or cello, there is always hope. You could all turn out like the Annie Moses Band. This is God Rest You Merry Gentlemen. Rock On.

We conclude our non-traditional Christmas Video Show with Denver and The Mile High Orchestra. Grab your fedora. Grab your partner. One, two, three, swing

As the late Steve Jobs said, One More Thing. I couldn't let the opportunity pass to share the Lovely Barlow Sisters of Barlowgirl and "Hallelujah Light Has Come." That concludes our show. We will return with regular post in the new year. But maybe I will pull out a few more of these in the "Twelve Days of Christmas" We shall see. Until next time I am Awaiting Your Reply. Merry Christmas to all from The Night Beat.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed all of these :-)) I do wish that they wouldn't play Christmas music and films before Thanksgiving (at the earliest), but despite poll after poll the message doesn't seem to be getting through. There are times when I would like to see Christmas revert to a more muted but joyful, Christian holiday centered on Christ, and all of the other trappings (lights, trees, consumerism, etc.) shifted to a worldwide "holiday/winter celebration" - maybe like Festivus - in January. :-))

    ReplyDelete