Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Heat is On: TBSF Summer 2010-The Best of The Rest

Due to a lack of qualified entries this Summer I have decided to combine the genres of Gospel/R&B, Folk/Folk Rock, and new entry Kids into one for posting purposes.  My lower limit for separate entry is three, and at most they have two entries. (If you read my previous TBSF blogs in July you know my Folk/Folk Rock genre only had two entries.  I know that, and this is the reason for the new rule.)

The Gospel/R&B entry, yes entry, is Triumphant by Vashawn Mitchell (D) and yes, the only entry just happens to be a new artist debut and is also eligible for Best New Artist.

The Folk/Folk Rock genre produced two entries during the Summer:
And finally, we have a new genre this time.  Kids music.
That concludes my coverage of The Best So Far in Music for the Summer of 2010.  I will be returning to reviewing new and upcoming releases until the final installment in Late December 2010 or Early January of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment