Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Night Beat Rewind: December 2013

In the last edition of rewind, I predicted that I would not have a Rewind for December. I had one in 2012 but not in 2011. Obviously I'm no Nostradamus, because here we are. 9 releases came across my desk this month. We start with Christmas Music, which doesn't pass into the PVA Pool.

Christmas Music (Non-Eligible)

Bryce and company are good in this Christmas EP, but you have got to get Falling Up. A Christmas Album unlike any other this season.

Now onto the non seasonal music. As always, we begin with those which

Missed The Mark

As is usually the case, these are pretty good albums that just missed the PVA pool. You will not go wrong adding them to your collection. You just might not have them on auto repeat.
You will with the next album, it is December's

Pure Platinum

Part of Toby Mac's Diverse City stepping out on their own. A good mix of R&B, Hip Hop, Rap and Gospel. It improved with every listen. 

Finally, we move on to the music in the middle. Those albums which are

Semi-Precious Metal

That wraps up 2013. 2014 is right around the corner, and I hope to see you all there with me as the 5th Platinum Vinyl Award Season starts to heat up. Until the New Year, I am Awaiting Your Reply. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment