Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, December 2, 2013

Music Video Monday: A Beautiful Place

Welcome to our regularly scheduled Music Video Monday. December is here, let the Christmas Music Begin. Things are hectic this year, so I have not decided if I will have a Christmas Parade this year as I did last. I have quite a few non seasonal videos. Rap itself will take up half of the month.

We Begin with Canon. Not, surprisingly, considering the name, the video is Loud Music.
Brinson is next up. Ironically, seeing I just referred to him, he says he actually has No Name.
In the world of Japhia Life, it's a Small World.
And finally, we close this week off with Je'kob and he says while it may be a small world, it is A Beautiful Place.
Two rap editions down. We have three more to go. Stay with me every Monday and Friday. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment