Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Paradigm Shift

Terra, Terra, Terra. No, this isn't an article about the Japanese-American picture about the attack on Pearl Harbor (that was Tora, Tora, Tora). Terra, Terra, Terra is band out of Lakeland, Florida known for Atmospheric Alternative music. They released their sophmore album this past Tuesday, called The Space We Create. Their debut was back in 2009, Mind like a Mind, Soul as a Child. CCM released Paradigm as a free single, and while it was good, it didn't turn me into a Terra groupie.

This release may. Since I am a fan of melodic music, whatever the genre, this is right up my alley. Burn is quickly becoming my favorite on the album, with the title cut, which is last by the way, coming in second.

Some other reviewers have criticized the album because it has too many sing along favorites. That's a matter of opinion. I would rather have that then a bunch of forgettable songs.

The World wont come crashing down, but I am awarding The Space We Create the first Perfect 5 Emerald rating of 2013. While it wont be The Only One, it is very rewarding nonetheless. Pick it up. Now. Just Click on the link and buy through Amazon and help support The Night Beat at the same time. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment