Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, January 21, 2013

Music Video Monday: Bombs Away

Welcome to an all new edition of Music Video Monday. To all my loyal subcribers, readers and followers, thank you. Before I get to the videos I have a personal request. If you don't mind, would you use the share buttons underneath the post to get this before as many eyes as you can. It seems to me that the Blog Amplification Platform that I use +Triberr led by +Dino Dogan has decided that The Night Beat is blog non grata over there. None of the posts have been shared in over a month. On the other hand, I also have another blog, Welcome To The Republic, which is highlighting my fiction writing. That is getting wonderful sharing, and I am grateful for it. This is from the official +Triberr stats, so I hope it's a glitch, but the google stats seem to confirm it. Now, on to our video lineup.

We begin with a lyric video from +Hawk Nelson entitled words, which features Bart Millard of Mercy Me. Hawk is retuning to action after suffering the loss of its Lead Singer Jason Dunn. Welcome Jonathan Steingard. I hope he's as much of nut as Jason.

We continue with another Lyric Video, this time from Satellites and Sirens, one of the best reasons for Craigslist. This is You're Home, dedicated to the memory of Ruth Niedermeyer.
We close things out on a redemption theme, but with an interesting twist. You know the story of Eve and the Apple. It was all about Life Insurance. You've got to see this powerfull video to truly experience it. Bombs Away. Welcome Back to the limelight Rachel Lampa. This will definitely be among the Songs of the Year for 2013.

Sometimes you only get one song that makes you go OMG WOW. This may be it. Until next time Bombs Away, sorry, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment