Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, May 16, 2016

Music Video Monday: I Get To Be The One

Welcome back to our regularly scheduled edition of Music Video Monday. We begin with a cuteness overload. The Song isn't new, but the video is. JJ Heller has been one of my favorites for a while, both in the Folk and now the Pop genres. A few years back she put out a Children's Album and my favorite on the album was a song called I Get To Be The One. Well the video is now out and it has been done Home Movie Style. A Lot of Cute Baby Video is in this. Be Warned.

One of the upcoming Inspirational/Modern Worship bands out there is called I Am They. Kind of reminds me of a sermon I heard once ("Who cares what they think. Unless HE is in the middle of They, it doesn't matter what they think". Yeah.). This is a cover of Bethel Music No Longer Slaves. 
And finally, before we go we had best turn out the Lights. The Canadian songstress took her Pop/Dance oriented Little Machines album for an acoustic spin, which she dubbed Midnight Machines. She has an awesome voice which made this album Pure Platinum. This is Meteorites.
That does it for this edition of Music Video Monday. We are currently announcing the Platinum Vinyl Award nominees on our Facebook page. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment