Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Shemita Songs: The 2015 Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Qtr - Metal Dance

Well I guess that's better than Safety Dance. No nasty email and letters, I kind of like the song, especially the version done by The Echoing Green. But that's for another time. We are finally returning to our announcing of the 2015 4th Quarter, and we have come to the final multiple genre post. We are combining Hard Rock/Metal and Dance/Synthpop.


Dance/Synthpop

Toby Mac is Back! And that is a good thing. Personally I thought he was mailing it in for the last album. In fact it was the Remix albums that were the best. I think he figured that out as well, and he knocked this one out of the park.

Hard Rock/Metal

While I liked the previous release by P.O.D., it was a little different. This one is too, but its going back to Satellite, and that is a very good thing. It's all single genre posts from here on in, so until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment