Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Night Beat Rewind: February 2011

One of the nice things about a short month is that you can wrap up some of your posts with plenty of time to spare. Such is the case this February. Music is traditionally released on a Tuesday, and today is the Last Tuesday of the Month. It is also Washington's Birthday. The Second edition of Night Beat Rewind will be finished before the end of the month. Two Editions in one month. Progress.

As I said in my previous post, I use a best of 5 Emeralds rating system. For an explanation click here. If you don't see a release listed here, I either couldn't find sound files on Amazon or I did a full review of the release. So far this month I have managed to review The Civil Wars, Red, and Worth Dying For. A few more will be coming soon.

The Night Beat Rewind, Second Edition, for February 2011:
That concludes the second edition of Night Beat Rewind. We shall return with Edition Three in early April (March's release days are the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th). Until then, happy listening.           

No comments:

Post a Comment