Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, May 8, 2020

Quarantine Update

I am Back. At least temporarily. Since the end of the day on March 13 The Night Beat has been on restricted status. Posting on a mobile app does not allow for proper formatting, so until now I have chosen to only update my Facebook Page.

The staff is getting stir crazy. Youppi is constantly singing Frere Jacque. Still we have managed to use the less hectic pace to our advantage. We are catching up on our release schedule and have just completed April Albums. When full access is restored be prepared for a tsunami of posts, as it is also quarterly wrap time.

PVX judging is slow, but on a much better pace than year 9. The Awards have always been virtual from the start. While I would like to award a trophy in a celebrity/artist filled auditorium, such is not the case yet. At least nobody can force me to cancel. Soon though. First I will have to build the Emerald Center (aka The Dunes).

Signing off for now. I will attempt to post regular updates here, but do check me out on Facebook. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment