Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, August 1, 2016

Music Video Monday: Ceasefire

We may be on an erratic schedule, but we keep plugging away. Welcome back to an all new edition of Music Video Monday, and I mean all new. These videos are really fresh.

We begin with one of my favorites, the +Annie Moses Band . Now I know that Annie Wolaver is the lead by virtue of her first name (I Mean, there had to be an Annie fronting The Annie Moses Band, didn't there?) but personally I have always liked Gretchen the best. And now they recognize it. From American Rhapsody, which is nominated for #PlatVnyl6 Pop Album of The Year, this is Where You've Always Been, which proves to me Gretchen should split lead some times.

Next up is the return of Kevin Max. He released an album with such little fanfare that it totally slipped in under my radar. The title of the album, out in April, was Playing Games With The Shadow, this is Girl With The Tiger Eyes.
Finally, we close with our teased video, from +for KING & COUNTRY . The video is called Ceasefire, and it is being tied in with the upcoming remake of Ben Hur. Now this is one of those movies that I think I am going to make an effort to see even at Full Matinee Pricing. I loved the original, and the original story is written by a soldier. The novel Ben-Hur: A Tale of The Christ came out in 1880. By that time Lew was already a Lawyer, Soldier in the Mexican and Civil Wars, where he became a general, presided over the trial of Henry Wirz of the infamous Andersonville Prison, and territorial Governor of New Mexico. Then he just pens the most influential Christian Book of The 19th Century. Based on this video, I think I'll check out the movie. Ceasefire.
Well that does it for this week. We shall return next week with another rotation of Music Videos. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment