Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#PlatVnyl6 Update: February 2016

I think it prudent to keep you briefed as to the progress of #PlatVnyl6. Things are progressing slower than I would have liked do to the abundance of new releases coming into the pipeline. Still, the album awards are finished and I am working on the song nominees as we speak. That is in my favor.

Not so favorable is the fact that I have yet to begin sorting out the Music Video section or the General Field Awards. So all in all that comes out to being about only one half done. 

What does that mean to all of you clamoring to find out the nominees (as well as the eventual winners of #PlatVnyl6? I don't really know. I am hoping that I can get all the nominations finished and have the announcement in March. As to the awards, I always shoot for April 22 as a target day, which happens to be my birthday. (No, none of that Earth Day Crap. They need to pick another day for that.)

We shall see how it all shakes out. I will keep you posted to the final dates as they come into clearer focus. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment