Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, November 13, 2015

Shemita Songs: The 2015 Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Qtr - Adult Contemporary

I usually make fun of Adult Contemporary. I like to call it Air Conditioning Music. You know, it keeps you comfortable. Well the air conditioner is blowing pretty well, despite it now being November. Just Joking. These were the releases for the Summer Months, so AC is just fine then.

Adult Contemporary/Inspirational

The City Harmonic roared back on top this quarter with a Perfect Entry. I was beginning to worry about them. The big surprise of the quarter, however, came from Amber Nelon Thompson. With Southern Gospel history I was expecting a test to my gag reflexes. Good thing the youth generation decides to rebel. It leaves hope for the music world. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment