Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Spring Tunes Up: The 2015 3rd Quarter - Rock

I really have to be more careful with my math. I announce things and then I find out I've miss-added. Counting to 10 stuff. So rock actually had ten entries, as did alternative and pop. That is this trio, and I've finally got it. Since I have teased Rock twice I think I will begin with it. You've got to put out eventually.

Rock Music

  • Attalus - Into The Sea
  • Children 18:3 - Come In
  • Emery - You Were Never Alone
  • Fireflight - Innova
  • Dustin Kensrue - Carry The Fire
  • Kutless - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Kutless
  • Needtobreathe - Live From The Woods
  • People of The Earth - We Are People of The Earth
  • Pioneer - Passive Aggression Part  1
  • See The Rise - Exposures
Fireflight has embraced a new sound for Innova and I like it, though from the buzz on the internet I am in the minority. Children 18:3 saved the best for last, though a lot of us hope that they reconsider their breakup. If it's the children part of the name, why not go the Shinebright route and go with a namechange. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment