Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MVM Special Edition: Music Video Tuesday

I know, I know, it doesn't sound half as good as Music Video Monday. All I can say in defense is that "They which live by public access shall...." This wouldn't have happened if I invested in a cheap windows laptop and hung out in a coffee shop.

We are going to start our video roundup with one of the hottest new bands out there, Veridia. They just released a concert video for their song Furious Love off their debut EP Inseparable.

Next up we have Pop/Dance/Rock outfit Manic Drive. No longer Blue, they are now the V.I.P.

And when your not, sometimes you go and set off a Molotov. For Today wraps things up this week.

That concludes this special edition of Music Video Monday. Hopefully things don't get messed up next week. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment