Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Milestones

Times have been interesting to say the least here at Night Beat HQ recently. Part of it is personal, as I had my 30th High School Reunion recently. The old guard among my readership already know that I was a college DJ in the 80's. You young ones just learned "boy is he old". Watch it, your time is coming.

There have been a number of Milestones reached here at +The WENC Night Beat as well. We are in the middle of early voting for our FIFTH Platinum Vinyl Awards. Yeah, that's right, the big 5. I am not just wishfully thinking when I say that number five is gonna be huge. The awards have grown each year since its inception and so has the awareness from the CCM community. Based on the feedback I have received via social media this time around it may be time to get a hall and invite the celebrities. Just kidding on that one.

There have also been some changes in the Community as we know it. Stryper cover band (just kidding, but they do sound an awful lot like them) +Blessed By A Broken Heart hung up their guitars on Halloween, sounds like a Trick to me.

No breakup for the second piece of news, just a major relocation. Industrial band +White Collar Sideshow has decided to become musical missionaries and relocate to Europe. There is a big yard sale going on here's a link to their note on Facebook. I would be more upset about this (we really can't afford to lose a good industrial band), except for the fact that music is all online now. Just keep the releases coming.

Just thought I would let you know about a few things going on here at Night Beat HQ. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment