Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Groundhog Blues: Winter 2013 Releases - Modern Worship

Well this is finally it. I know it because I have everything checked off. There are no more 2nd Quarter Releases to be rated. We end the quarter with Modern Worship, which was a big contributor this time around. A whopping 25 entrants hopped into the pool. That guy at the pool of Bethesda couldn't get past that Stampede. That number is almost enough for four years. Major judging in this category.

Modern Worship

I know, that's quite a list. Still, there are a few points of mention. Rend Collective is always a solid contender, as is The Ember Days. Surprisingly we got a perfect 5 in worship this time around from Kim Walker Smith. 5's in Modern Worship just doesn't happen. I guess there's a first for everything. On to the spring releases. Third Quarter ends in a few days. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment