Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Groundhog Blues: Winter 2013 Releases - Hard Rock

Just when you think you have things under control, you discover a whole pile of stuff you forgot about. I guess it serves to keep you "humble". I thought I was done with the recap of PVA Pool Eligible releases for the winter months, but I had neglected three genres. In the last post I handled the Adult Contemporary Releases. This time around we will deal with Hard Rock and Heavy Metal.

Seven releases made the cut this quarter. Now if all of them made it to the finals that would be it. We know that won't be the case, however.

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

One more post to go. Just a friendly reminder. Please, if you are intrigued by any of the releases. Click Through to Amazon and support The Night Beat at the same time. Until next time, when we will be doing Modern Worship, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment